Day 1 : Delhi - Jim Corbett National Park
Your journey starts from your pick up point at Delhi (Airport/Hotel/Residence/Railway station), from where, you will be driven to Jim Corbett National Park, in Uttarakhand. After your arrival, check in at the wildlife resort, have some food, freshen up and take some rest. The evening is meant to be spent at leisure.
You can navigate around and visit Garjiya Devi temple nearby. Return to your resort, by evening, for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2 : Jim Corbett National Park
Get up in the morning, have your breakfast and get ready for your jeep safari around the National Park. In the national park, you will be left stunned by the wide range of biodiversity. You will get a chance to view over 586 varied species of migratory and resident birds, including blossom-headed parakeet, the crested serpent eagle, the red junglefowl etc.
The sight of Royal Bengal tigers among the dense forests will humble and excite you at the same time. Other wild animals in the national park include varied species of Elephants, Leopards, Indian Python, Crocodiles, etc. Besides the wide range of fauna, you will also witness varied species of plantations. There are approximately 488 different species of plants in the national park.
You will also view the Dhikuli, a beautiful rest house, in the Park. From Dhikuli, you can be a witness to valley’s extreme beauty. You will also get a chance to board the elephant safari in the jungle. In the evening, reach back to your resort for dinner and an overnight stay.
Day 3 : Jim Corbett National Park – Delhi
Early next morning, go for a jungle safari in the national park. Return to your resort for your breakfast. Freshen up and get ready to drive back to Delhi from where you can avail the transport of your choice for your onward destination.
- Accommodation in the hotels for 02 Nights.
- 02 Nights in hotel with breakfast and dinner.
- All arrival, departure, sightseeing’s tour by cab
- Car Including: Fuel, Parking, Road tax, Toll tax, Driver Expenses.
- All applicable hotel & transport taxes.
- Check In & Check Out Time 12:00 Noon.
- Any meals other than those specified.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Any other item not specified.
- 9.0% Government service tax extra.
- The rates are subjects to change without any prior notice.
- Accommodation in the itinerary at the mentioned hotels or the similar hotels.