Terms and Conditions:
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- There will be no refund for unused nights or early check-out (In case of Medical condition it completely depends on hotel policy).
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- The price does not include expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Planet Holidayers reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- In case a flight gets cancelled, Planet Holidayers will not be liable to provide any alternate flights within the same cost, any additional cost incurred for the same shall be borne by the traveler.
Our Scope of Services:We are holiday organizers only. We inspect and select the services to be provided to you. However, we do not own, operate or control any airline, shipping company, coach or coach company, hotel, transport, restaurant, kitchen caravan or any other facility or provider etc. that is engaged to provide you services during the course of your tour. Therefore, please carefully note that:
- you will need to adhere to the conditions, rules and regulations of each service provider. For instance, you will need to check the baggage rules of the airline, you will need to check the hotel rules to check what the mealtimes are, at which you should make yourself available. The company is not responsible / liable for the consequences if you breach such rules and regulations.
- If you cause any injury or damage affecting the service provider, then you may be liable to the service provider and if the service provider recovers any monies from us for such injury or damages, we shall separately charge you for the same.
- We cannot be held responsible / liable for any delay, deficiency, injury, death, loss or damage etc. occasioned due to act or default of such service providers, their employees or agents.
- Reservation amount has to be paid upfront for us to start confirming your package.
- Full flight amount (if flights included) and any non-refundable hotel amount has to be paid within 3 days of booking.
- Balance payment (if any) needs to be completed 21 days prior to travel.
- For travel in less than 21 days from booking, complete payment must be received within 24 hours of booking.
- You can pay using credit cards, debit cards, net banking, PayPal, NEFT, IMPS, RTGS, SWIFT or deposit cash Rs 1,99,000/- in adhereance to Income Tax ACT.
- We charge non-refundable financing fees for overdue amounts:
- Financing charges: 1% per day of pending amount, compounding per day
- Processing charges for financing: 5% per week of pending amount or INR 10,000 per week, whichever is lower; from 2nd week.
- We reserve the right to cancel your trip without notice after due date. Any cancellation costs will be borne by you.
- If the above-mentioned payment terms are not followed Planet Holidayers will not be held responsible for any change made in the package itinerary due to non-availability of flights, Hotels, Ferry etc.
- There might be an increase in total package cost offered at the time of bookings in case the payments are not received by Planet Holidayers as per the terms mentioned and the extra cost need to be borne by the guest.
Hotel Cancellation Policy:
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please Note: Cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy.
- In peak season (example: long weekends, festival season, summer vacation etc.) most of the hotels charge 100% cancellation.
Useful Tips before Booking:
- Domestic and International airports – The cities having direct flights to Goa are Sharjah, Dubai, Kuwait, Doha. The number of domestic travelers to Goa has also been increasing. The cities having direct flights to Goa are: Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad.
- The international carriers to Goa includes : Aerosvit, Air Arabia, Monarch Airlines, Novair, Qatar Airways and the domestic carriers to Goa are: Air India, GoAir, IndiGo, Jet Airways, JetKonnect, SpiceJet.
- If you want to book flight on cheap amount, Plan your journey and book your flight ticket at least a month before the commencement of your travel.
- Befor Finalise any flight fare, It is always better to go for all flight search option. So that you will get an opportunity to compare the flight ticket charges of different airlines and choose the cheapest fare.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the return journey to your origin.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Bangalore.
- We reserve the right to issue a full refund in case we believe that we are unable to fulfil the services for any technical reasons.