- Your hotel has laid down some rules, and it's our job to let you know what they are.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years old to be able to check into this hotel.
- Check-in time is 12 pm and check-out time is 12 pm. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and the hotel might charge you extra for it.
- Your stay does not include additional personal expenses like telephone charges, meals that aren't part of your meal plan, any hotel services you use (like laundry and room service) or tips. The hotel will charge you directly for these when you're checking out.
- ID-It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Drivers License, Voters Card, Passport. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a 'couple' if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. HMT&Travels will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Hotels may charge a mandatory meal surcharge on festive periods e.g. Christmas, New Year's Eve etc... All additional charges (including mandatory meal surcharges) need to be cleared directly at the hotel. Taxes are paid by HMT&Travels to its vendors. Service fees are retained by HMT&Travels for servicing the travel reservation.
- If you don't show up at the hotel, the entire booking amount will be deducted as no-show charges.
- Children below 5 years are complementary in parent’s room without extra bed. (Milk/Food for infant or children below 5 years is chargeable and direct payment in hotel.
- PREPONE AND POSTPONE
- For postpone/Prepone of tour packages are to be communicated in written and need to be inform us at least 15 days prior of tour date. INR 3000/- will be charged extra for Prepone/postpone.
- 1) Package can be altered/change as per the customer’s requirement/ interest if possible (subject to availability)
- 2) Check out time of the hotel mentioned is 12:00 hrs. Check in time is 12:00 noon.(Early check in is subject to availability)
- 3) We may reschedule the sightseeing days subject to weather conditions & to ensure smooth execution of tours.
- 4) We shall not be responsible for any cancellation of cabs or buses due to bad weather & are not liable for it.
- 5) Though Himachal have been witnessing a huge tourist growth but the facilities available cannot be matched to those available in the Cities and other developed destination.
AMENDMENTS / CANCELLATIONS:
- 25% cancellation of the package cost after confirmation/issuing the hotel voucher.
- 30% cancellation of the package cost before 30 days of the traveling date.
- 100% cancellations before 07 days of the travels date.
- Hotels are subject to availability at time of reservation.
- If the base category room will be not available then supplement cost will be applicable for upper category rooms.
- All rates are Nett & non commissionable to you.
- Rates are subject to change, without any prior notice.
- Cancellation & other policies as per the hotel/company rule.
- No cancellation & any refund will be made at any cost in case of bad weather or landslide or any destination and which is beyond the control of the agent/hotel.
- Entrance fees at any point shall be paid by customer directly.
- Above policy may vary during peak season and any changes will be communicated prior to confirmation.
- No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service due to Bad weather, ill health, Strike, Road Blocks or any other factor beyond our Control. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
- Collection of Personally Identifiable Information :We collect personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, etc.) from you when you set up a query with Planet Holidayers.com. While you can browse some sections of our site without being a registered member, certain activities (such as placing an order) do require registration. We do use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests.
- Use of Demographic and Profile Data:We use personal information to provide the services you request. To the extent we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses. We use your personal information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect fees owed; measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection. In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyze demographic and profile data about our users' activity on our website. We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information. We will occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information (like zip code, age, or income level). We use this data to tailor your experience at our site, providing you with content that we think you might be interested in--and to display content according to your preferences. Cook: A "cookie" is a small piece of information stored by a Web server on a Web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. planetholidayers.com places both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer's hard drive. Planet Holidayers cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
- Sharing of travel photos / videos :By submitting Your videos/photos on our website or through email or any other medium of communication to Planet Holidayers.com, for good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency and receipt of which You acknowledge, You grant to planetholidayers.com a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, fully paid and royalty - free, transferable, and sub-licensable, license to edit, telecast, rerun, reproduce, use, syndicate, license, print, distribute and otherwise exploit in any manner the materials You submit, or any portion thereof, in or in connection with any of Planet Holidayers. com and any of its affiliates’ websites, programming, platforms and/or applications, and in connection with the promotion, marketing and advertisement of any of the foregoing (the manner, mode and extent of which are subject to change without notice to You), in any manner and in any medium or forum, whether now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world and the universe. You represent and warrant to planetholidayers.com that you have the full legal right, power and authority to grant to planetholidayers.com the license provided for herein, that you own or control the complete Submission(s).You agree that Your Submission(s), and the exercise of the rights granted herein, pursuant to these Terms, does not and will not violate any applicable state laws or regulations, or cause a breach of any agreement(s) with any third parties; and that none of the Submissions will infringe any copyright, invade any right of privacy, right of publicity, contain any libellous or slanderous material, or infringe or violate any intellectual property right or other right (including common law rights) of any other person or entity.
- Links to Other Sites:Our site links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. Planet Holidayers.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
- Security Precautions:Our site has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
- Choice/Opt-Out: Planet Holidayers .com provides all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account. To remove your contact information from all Planet Holidayers.com lists and newsletters, Please contact us at the address below.
- Jurisdiction related @ Himachal Pradesh at shimla
Questions regarding this statement should be directed to the following address: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org