Day 1 : Delhi – Nainital
Your tour starts from the capital city of India, Delhi. You are transferred to Nainital from Delhi by road and on reaching check in at your hotel. Rest of the day is to be spent on leisure.
Nainital, with its serene lakes and scenic beauty allures tourists from different parts across the globe. This is a popular hill-station of India, set at an altitude of 2084 meters above sea level. Other than boating in its placid lakes, tourists go for wildlife tours or for bird-watching. There are many popular viewpoints in Nainital that are renowned for providing picturesque panorama of the valley.Stay overnight in hotel.
Day 2 : Lake Tour Of Nainital
On this day, freshen up and proceed for lake tour of Nainital, which includes Naini Lake, Sattal (a combination of 7 lakes), Bhimtal, Naukuchiatal (lake with 9 corners), Land Ends and Tiffin Top.
After boating on Naukuchiatal, Naini Lake, Sattal and Bhimtal, proceed to the famous view point Tiffin Top (AKA Dorothy’s Seat), located at an altitude of 2292 m. Just a few kilometers away from here is yet another view point called Lands End. This route takes you through woods of pine, deodar and oak. If you do not want to walk you can hire a pony. Return to the hotel and stay overnight.
Day 3 : Nainital- Delhi For Departure
On this day, check out from the hotel and travel back to Delhi, by road. Get timely transfer to the airport or railway station to continue your onward journey.
- Accommodation in the hotels for 02 Nights.
- 02 Nights in hotel with breakfast and dinner.
- Sightseeing Tour In Lake.
- All arrival, departure, sightseeing’s tour by cab
- Car Including: Fuel, Parking, Road tax, Toll tax, Driver Expenses.
- All applicable hotel & transport taxes.
- Check In & Check Out Time 12:00 Noon.
- Any meals other than those specified.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Any other item not specified.
- 9.0% Government service tax extra.
- The rates are subjects to change without any prior notice.
- Accommodation in the itinerary at the mentioned hotels or the similar hotels.