Day 1 : Arrival- Srinagar - Mughal Gardens - Srinagar
On Arrival at Srinagar international airport meet our assistance who will transfer you to Hotel.PM half-day tour to famous Nishat Garden known as ‘Garden of pleasure’ built in 16th century (1633) by Mughal King Asif Khan. Then visit to Shalimar Garden known as ‘Garden of love’ built in 16th century (1619) by Mughal King Jehangir for his beloved wife Noor Jehan .Evening Enjoy on the famous Dal Lake to enjoy the beauty that God has graced this city, which is often compared to Venice. You will get a lovely view of some interesting places around the lake. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 2 : Srinagar - Pahalgam
After breakfast full day Excursion to Pahalgam (2133 mts) also known as ‘The valley of Shepherds or Trekker’s Paradise. Pahalgam is the most famous place for Indian Film Industry. . Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 3 : Pahalgam
After breakfast full day Excursion to Pahalgam (2133 mts) also known as ‘The valley of Shepherds or Trekker’s Paradise. Pahalgam is the most famous place for Indian Film Industry. Saffron fields One of the most beautiful places on earth, the town of Pahalgam offers breath-taking views. One can just enjoy the town of Pahalgam trek to some of the most beautiful places on earth. One can trek to Lidderwat, Kolohoi Glacier or to Sonmarg(at your own). Pahalgam is also the entry point for the famous Amarnath Cave, a holy site for Hindus. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 4 : Pahalgam-Srinagar
After breakfast Back to Srinagar. On the way visit Awantipura ruins, Saffron fields One of the most beautiful places on earth, the town of Pahalgam offers breath-taking views.Evening Back to Srinagar having shikara ride in Dal Lake. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 5 : Srinagar - Airport
Today in time please set foot for Srinagar Airport to board onward flight by reporting 2-Hrs. Before departure time at Srinagar Airport, with sweet memories of Kashmir Valley.
- Accommodation in the hotels for 04 Nights.
- 04 Nights in Houseboat/ hotel with breakfast and dinner.
- Shikara Tour In Dal Lake.
- All arrival, departure, sightseeing’s tour by cab
- Car Including: Fuel, Parking, Road tax, Toll tax, Driver Expenses.
- All applicable hotel & transport taxes.
- Check In & Check Out Time 12:00 Noon.
- Any meals other than those specified.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Any other item not specified.
- 9.0% Government service tax extra.
- The rates are subjects to change without any prior notice.
- Accommodation in the itinerary at the mentioned hotels or the similar hotels.