Day 1 : Transfer from Delhi to Manali
Overnight Journey from Delhi to Manali in Volvo AC Bus, morning pick from Volvo stands and drops to hotel.
Day 2 : Manali- Local Sightseeing
After rest Proceed for Local Hadimba Devi Temple, Vashisth village, Tibetan monastery known for its hot sulpher water springs, Manu Temple. Enjoy evening Walk on Mall Road.
Day 3 : Kullu – Manikaran Sightseeing
You can visit Kullu Manikaran Vaishno Devi Temple, Gurudwara Sahib, Ram Mandir, and hot Water Springs there. Rest of the day is free for leisure and Night stay in respective Hotel.
Day 4 : Manali – Rohtang Pass & Solang Valley Tour
Early in the Morning proceed for Rohtang Pass – Enjoy skiing in the snow at Manali. On down to Manali, stop at the Rahala falls. You can also visit Solang Nallah, Snow Point. Drive back with endless scenic memories. Also stop at Gulaba, Marhi & Nehru Kund.
Day 5 : Transfer from Shimla to Manali
After breakfast Check out from hotel and transfer Manali to Shimla in Deluxe bus reached at evening and stay in respective hotel.
Day 6 : Shimla – Sightseeing's of Kufri - Jakhu
Next day proceed for the Kufri at 30 Minutes drive from Shimla, an exotic nature place surrounded by dense forest snow capped mountains and also visit the Lord Hanuman Jakhu Temple which is well known for is 108 feet Lord Hanuman Statue.
Day 7 : Shimla – Transfer to Delhi
After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer Shimla to Delhi by Volvo AC (Approximate 8 to 9 hr) and tour end.
- Delhi to Manali transfer by Volvo AC
- Manali to Shimla transfer by Deluxe Bus
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non - Alcoholic)
- 3 night / 4 days stay in Manali
- 2 night / 3 days stay in Shimla
- On twin sharing basis
- All sightseeing's by individual car.
- Pick and drop from Volvo stand.
- 5 breakfasts and 5 dinners.
- Shimla to Delhi transfer by Volvo AC.
- Inclusive of all taxes.
- All expenses of personalized nature like phone calls, laundry, cool drinks etc.
- Any Airfare or Train Fare
- All Entrance Fees
- Anything not mentioned in the “Package cost Includes”